- Salacious Crumb being threatened
- Jabba the Hutt – no one was more happy pretending to be delusional
- Rodians getting shot up and pumped for information
- Vader using classic original trilogy dialogue
- Luke running away from Yavin IV to go to Tatooine, thus getting away from Leia and any awkward situations that we all might cringe at now. (You think they’ll kiss in the comics? I bet not…you?)
- Boba Fett showing up at the last minute
- Vader, Fett, and Luke may all be on Tatooine at the same moment, when we tune in for the next issue (on newsstands today or very soon!)
What’s your favorite moment from this issue? Have your say in the comments!
Star Wars Fun FactSurprising or little known Star Wars tidbits, sometimes related to today’s Force Feature.
This is probably THE biggest lightning rod in the Star Wars fan community, and I’d love to hear your thoughts about it! Leaving out Anakin’s and Padme’s heavy breathing scenes on Naboo, is there anything you find redeeming about the movie? Would you join me in saying that it doesn’t seem to be that bad, all things considered? Or do you think there’s no hope for it. Chime in on the blog post and have your say!
Life on “Tweet”-ooineA featured dispatch from the Star Wars Twitterverse!
— Greg Stevens (@gregstevens) May 9, 2015
Star Wars Swag BagSo many fun, quirky, and awesome ways to bring Star Wars into your daily life!
Trivia Time!Test your knowledge of the Star Wars universe!
Yesterday’s answer: Proton torpedoes
Today’s question: What’s the first line of dialogue spoken in the Original Trilogy?