Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Well, you got to hear Finn, Kylo, and Captain Phasma in yesterday’s weekly update on The Force Awakens podcast, and we thought you might enjoy a little more in-depth listen to the dialogue to which we’re being introduced with these new Force Friday figures and talking voice change helmets and such. For today’s show, we’re looking at Finn’s lines and musing over their meanings.
For your ease of reference, here are those lines:
• “The name’s Finn, and I’m in charge now.”
• “We go back to Jakku, we die!”
• “Stay low, and put up the shields!”
• “We need cover, quick!”
• “I don’t … know what … to do!”
• “I never should have rescued you!”
• “Listen, I’ve had a pretty messed up day.”
What do YOU think any or all of them mean? Have your say in the comments!
Trivia Time!Test your knowledge of the Star Wars universe!
Yesterday’s answer: Luke Skywalker
Today’s question: Whose body disappeared when it was struck by Vader’s lightsaber?