Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“Staring Contest”: In an episode filled with moments of tension and release, Part 4 of the #ObiWanKenobi series delivers ongoing thrills despite the predictability of its setup. Punch it!
Here are the seven points we cover on this breakdown episode:
1. That tension and release
2. The predicted rescue setup
3. The Path – contrasting it with the Rebellion, and revisiting the challenge of persuasion
4. The patient development of Obi reconnecting to the Force
5. The fortress/tomb and the setup that doesn’t quite follow through
6. The awesomeness of well-drawn female characters driving this episode
7. The tracker, and how did Reva get Lola back to Leia, anyway?